Re: 2002 Buick LeSabre Alternator Noise

Can you confirm that the cause of the noise problem in 2002 LeSabre is the heater hose bracket shared with the alternator. I have a similar problem except that the noise is intermittent - stops when brakes are applied - or when I activate the recirculate button on the AC. I can pinpoint the noise as "in the vicinity" of the alternator. Only occurs after highway travel exceeding 50-70 miles. So far two Buick dealers are clueless. The alternator and serpentine belt have been replaced with no effect.

Reply to
Tom