The movie "Cars"

Anyone who enjoys cars and movies should go see "Cars" while it's in the theatres, take your kids or grandkids but very much oriented to adults as well, any movie made by the Pixar people has such stunning effects that it's really kind of a must-see on the big screen. Just took my 15 year old to see it and we both liked it a lot. Everything is a car--even the insects are cars. Some stunningly cool cars: '59 Chevies, tuner cars, Hudson Hawk, too numerous to mention since, as I said, "everything" is a car, plus you can imagine all the BRILLIANT colors, etc., all big-name stars are the voices, it's a top notch movie, IMO, check it out.

Reply to
James Goforth

Is this the movies with all the jap cars sliding sideways??

harryface.

Reply to
Harry Face

It's not "the Fast & the furious, Tokyo Drift", which is the 3rd such installment of that theme. This is an animation which is done so masterfully due to the technology that you can't really tell what is an animation and what's real. Just one of those things it's impossible to do it justice trying to describe it. Just bop over to the nearest theatre and check it out...then you'll be recommending it to others as I am. But don't wait or it'll be gone after a little while.

Reply to
James Goforth