This Drunk Did us all a big favor jumps in the river and drowns!

Good job on offing yourself Rodger Rodriguez. We don't need more of his type anyway. Hasta luego chingado!

I just wish more drunk drivers would take this approach and kill themselves > before killing your loved ones. The below article is quite funny. I wish it > was caught on video so it could be shown on Americas Funniest Videos! > >

Steve Coile