UAW

I have always backed the union worker, but reading the above link THe UAW using union workers money to back this movement is too much. Thats not the purpose of the union, I hope this leads to failure in their unionization of the transplant plants in the south And the downfall of the UAW

Reply to
Tom

Den torsdagen den 23:e februari 2012 kl. 16:24:21 UTC skrev Tom:

"want 100 percent fairness for everyone"

I see why you would be against 100% fairness.

How much fairness is enough?

Reply to
gosinn

You're a thoroughly unconvincing bullshit artist.

Reply to
Noone

Most unions outlived their good years ago. Now, they are out for themselves. The union bosses make a lot of money, much more than the worker they claim to represent.

I like this line: But Martosko said the $168,073 in salary and benefits he says UAW documents show King earns annually puts him in the other camp.

"He is the 1 percent," Martosko said. "I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but he shouldn't act like he's a pauper."

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

What is fair about UAW using the tax man from stealing tax moneys for bailouts?

GM zealots are hypocrites if you think people are going to forget they will have some more taxes to pay for auto corruption and incompetence.

UAW is now brand damage material.

Reply to
Canuck57