What do thes Service Codes Mean?

97 3.1 V6.......P0440, P0141 and P0341

Service tech pulled these archived codes, but couldnt tell me how to fix it, he was wishy washy such as it could be this or it migh tbe that.

Reply to
Lil Rascal

the tech is right it could easly be a hit or miss fix i will check to see what the codes are

Reply to
bigauto

From what I have here, they are: P0440 - Evaporative Emission Control System Malfunction P0141 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) P0341 - Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance

How to fix them, I have no clue, but thats what the codes are.

Reply to
80 Knight

OK Thanks for the info

Reply to