Wheel balance weights

I have a 2006 Lucerne with the 10 spoke chrome plated wheels.

The balancing weights appear to be attached in some way other than the usual "clinching" method I'm used to seeing. Eight some great adhesive or welded? They are visible through the openings and located on the inside of the wheel.

When it comes time for balancing or new tires are there only limited places that can redo the weights in this manner?

Reply to
ACP

I beleive they are self adhesive backings on the weights. You can have the clip on type installed buy they tend to stain & corrode the area of the rim they contact.

harryface

05 Park Avenue 53,223 mi. 91 Bonneville 308,345 mi.
Reply to
Harry Face