Worst Automotive Turkeys of 2004

Then post your figures, instead of just hinting at them.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

I HAD to do it once in an '02 Grand Am. Recovered quite well, and the deer in my way AND my insurance company were probably quite thankful for it.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

One should be careful not to run into something else in a effort to avoid an animal. Collisions with an animal are covered by ones comprehensive coverage, which is not considered an 'at fault' accident and if purchased properly has a low or zero deductible. On the other hand if in avoiding an animal one strikes another vehicle, the loss is covered under ones collision coverage which generally has a much higher deductible and it is considered an 'at fault' accident that effects ones premium rate. Hitting an animal is generally less dangerous than hitting another car head on ;)

mike hunt

Isaiah Beard wrote:

Reply to
DustyRhoades

There's a difference between running into something and swerving into a clear lane of traffic to miss something.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

Gee, why didn't I think of that ;)

mike hunt

Isaiah Beard wrote:

Reply to
RustyFender

Agree 100% (with a few exceptions)

If it's a Moose, Horse, Cow or Large bear I'll "try" to avoid it. Those animals tend to have a habit of making the driver wish they'd spun out into a fence) But like mentioned above. Any animal is softer than an oak tree or Tractor Trailer with 40 Tonnes coming the opposite way.

Reply to
Full_Name