2000 Honda Civic, Wet Floor, Driver Side Front

Hi, I have a 2000 Honda Civic 4 door sedan. It is outside all the time (no garage). We had a lot of rain this year. The floor on the driver's side front is wet. I looked at the windshield molding (outside), but I did not notice any gaps or cracks.

After spending a limited amount of time reading the results of a Google search, I did NOT find a reliable answer to this problem.

If you had the same problem, and you actually fixed that problem, what did you do?

Thank You in advance, John

Reply to
jaugustine

Sounds like incontinence. See a urologist.

Reply to
cameo

Reply to
Flatlander