2000 Honda Civic, Wet Floor, Driver Side Front

Hi, I have a 2000 Honda Civic 4 door sedan. It is outside all the time (no garage). We had a lot of rain this year. The floor on the driver's side front is wet. I looked at
the windshield molding (outside), but I did not notice any gaps or cracks.
After spending a limited amount of time reading the results of a Google search, I did NOT find a reliable answer to this problem.
If you had the same problem, and you actually fixed that problem, what did you do?
Thank You in advance, John
On 12/26/2018 6:03 AM, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Sounds like incontinence. See a urologist.
Just for the hell of it, make sure the air conditioner evaporator drain is clear. Yeah, I know it's wet on the driver's side. Just check it out.