2007 civic

When is honda coming out with the 07 Honda civic's. I know the 07 accords are already showing up on dealer lots.

Also, are there any minor detail changes planned with the 07's, such as colors, options, etc. I know that if there is anything, it would be minor since 06 was a complete redo.

Reply to
mrmatrix

The 07 Accords are showing up because they need to get them out so they can close the factory to get ready for the all new 08 Accord.

Reply to
Art