3.5 Liter engine life

Hi all,

Found a good deal on craigslist for a 2005 Honda Odyssey 3.5 VTEC.

Price is low because this gal's got close to 150k miles on it. highway miles I presume.

So my question is, how well will this engine hold up. I am aware of the Honda's transmission problems. But what do you guys think about the lifespan of Honda's

3.5 engines?

thx Dean

ads here (i ain't the dealer, but just an interested buyer)

DC