Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil Reccomendations 94 1.6 VTEC Civic 178K
I'm wondering about fluid recommendations for this engine & change intervals. It is running well and doesn't seem to be leaking or consuming oil. the capacity is only 3.5 quarts compared to the 5 qts...
1
1

93 Civic weird gas mileage and power loss
Well, it's me again. Just as a refresher, I have a 93 civic lx 1.5L 16 valve engine with 200k miles. I recently replaced my distributor with one I got from a 92 civic lx from the yard. Ever since then...
4
4

Larger 4 Cyl Engine In Accord's Question
Hello, Will probably be purchasing a 2009 Accord when they appear in a few weeks. Was wondering about the two different 4-cyl. engines they offered in 2008, and I presume will again for the 2009's....
9
9

91 civic disc brake conversion
Putting on 90 CRX Si disc and wondering if anyone had done this and if so, what parts, tools, ect. were needed... Thanks, Jim
1
1

Window door run channel replacement?
Good morning. The power windows on my 1991 Accord EX are becoming a bit balky. I can hear the motors laboring when I open and close the windows. My mechanic informs me that the door run channels...
2
2

1996 Odyssey strong smell of gas
Why does my 1996 Odyssy with 250,000 miles suddenly smell strongly of gasoline? There is nothing leaking from it. I've looked under the hood and everything looks to be in order. When I get out of the...
2
2

CORRECT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
There have been posts advising/warning against using AMZOIL, however this post is about the Owner's Manual specification for the 1995 Civic EX that reads: "Honda Premium Formula Automatic Transmission...
3
3

Odd overheating issue (and oil question)
'93 Civic Cdn CX with an original computer (P08) and a non-original engine (D16Z6 - the D15 engine died a while ago) with a new radiator (installed with the Z6 engine a little over a year ago) - this...
10
10

Air and Cabin Filter - '05 Accord 4cyl
Are there any opinions which filters are better or which to stay away from? I just want something that works at least as well as OEM, if I can get it cheaper somewhere like a Pep Boys, AutoZone or...
8
8

Honda civic 1.6i LS auto 1996 lose of power and funny noise
Hi i have had this car now for almost 3 months, it has 100.000 miles on the clock. When i 1st brought the car it felt very smooth and a perfectly good car. Just recently done a trip down to cornwall...
3
3

Honda civic 1.6i sl auto
Hi i have had this car now for almost 3 months, it has 100.000 miles on the clock. When i 1st brought the car it felt very smooth and a perfectly good car. Just recently done a trip down to cornwall...

Ridgeline/Pilot
Hey all, Anyone know of a good resource to find private sales of vehicles in the US? Would like to buy a 2 or 3 year old Ridgeline or Pilot, but I'll never afford one up here in Canada! We currently...

Is my steering pump gone?
2000 Honda CRV power steering pump making excessive vibration and noise. Fluid level is up and foamy. When steering is turned all the way right or left foamy fluid is released from reservoir. Any idea...
2
2

Our Accord 2.2cdti cuts out when driving
9 months ago our 2004 Accord 2.2 cdti would not start. There was no warning but the next day it started. It ran ok for a week or so and then would not start again. The management system said it was...
1
1

'91 Accord Auto-Clutch slips in reverse
I have a '91 Accord VTi SE with an Auto gearbox. The car has 58,000 miles on the clock. When I try to reverse up a hill the car creeps back then stops even when the engine revs are high. There are no...
6
6