Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda accord
My 96 Honda Accord just died on the freeway and will not start back up. I put an OBD2 car reader on it and it is giving me no numbers just red flashing CAT ,O2S,EGR. But no codes any information will...
2
2

Prelude 88
hello i want to ask you some advice I see you have preludes , I have the problem with the lights motor but i cant recognised what is it, my left motor doesnt work,I replace to the right side on the...

Honda Passport problem...
1999 Honda Passport. Will on drive when "Winter" button is pushed. I can't sliw-downand reaccelerate w/ o having to come to a complete stop, and once again pushing the Winter button. I've checked...

parking lights and turn signal
My left parking light and turn signal began giving me trouble. When my parking lights or headlights were turned on, the left turn signal would illuminate steadly (no flash). When I would try to make a...
1
1

maybe waterpump noise
Hi I have Honda civic 2001 manual (172km). I started hearing a noise coming fr om the engine. Similar to the falling waterpump noise in this site( The noise comes seconds after I s tart the engine and...
1
1

allway repair
my honda is allready in Reapir it's not a Good Car Just a Scrap !!

Here comes the Honda Civic Type R to the USA
> USA, are you ready for your Honda Civic Type R? Its bold, probably loud and a bit on the wild side. Can you handle this beast of a Civic? > > From AW > > > > After teasing us with the Civic Type R...

Losing spark
1996 Honda civic ex. My coil fires 10-15 times then stops. I have replaced plugs and wires, cap and rotor, igniter and coil, main relay, and finally replaced the whole distributor. Where am I losing...
1
1

What should it cost to put fog lights on 2008 civic 2 dr
Has anybody had this done? I'm just in a suburb od Chicagi IL. And recommendations on where to go?

aluminum oil drain plug
Has anyone used an aluminum oil drain plug similar to this? I wonder whether the threads gall and seize. Thanks, ... Peter E.
1
1

Oil filler cap broke
I was trying to add oil to my '94 Accord LX and when I finally managed to unscrew the tight filler cap I noticed that the cap was sheared off the hollow threaded part. It was strange because I was...
2
2

Motor Trend Review
Check it out !
1
1

CVT Info
Any information available on the Continuously Variable Transmission ?
5
5

engine problems
ok i have a 2001 honda civic ex 1.7l v-tech and my problem just recently started....i was driving down the interstate and my car just suddenly shut off and started right back up but wouldnt go over 40...
5
5

2010 Civic: 70K Service Really A Thing?
Hi, I'm going to a Honda Dealer Monday for an oil chance ( B 1 in the manual ). My car has about 67K on it. The clerk tried to sell me on something ca lled a 70K Mile Service. This place always finds...
1
1