Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Whiny fuel economy/EPA story on NBC
If you want to get decent milage the US needs to start getting low-sulphur diesel and SOON, so that the newer generatiosn of Diesel engines can be brought over. a VW lupo diesel will do 60mpg, an audi...
2
2

Re: What is the problem?
Any idea what could have been making that scratching noise? Like I said, the scratching noise stopped immediately when the problem started. Thanx for your input, I'll check the main relay & for vacuum...
1
1

Re: How is the Pilot for shorter drivers?
I have a friend about 5' tall, she fits good in the Pilot, although she always wears platform shoes..

Re: 98 Passport spark Plugs ???
Autozone sells Denso plugs and should carry a set for the Odyssey. I wouldn't put Champion plugs in, those are good for Chrysler's and lawnmower's. Never goto the dealer for plugs.. if you do, you'll...

91 CIVIC won't start!? No spark???
Hello all. I drive a 91 civic, Hatchback. Auto, 230K on it. I had problems before... died on the highway, pulled off the road, turned it back on, and no problems. Felt like it was dying the other day,...
8
8

Re: Whiny fuel economy/EPA story on NBC
I like people who put 22's on their tahoe and complain about gas mileage.

Re: Whiny fuel economy/EPA story on NBC
Does this apply as much to hybrid-engine cars? I heard that the percentage of difference between "real world" mileage and EPA numbers was much greater with hybrids. For example, a Hybrid rated at 38...
3
3

Re: Anyone tow with a Honda Pilot?
Asked and answered.

gas mileage for 97 civic ex
I just purchased a 97 civic ex with an automatic transmission with 85000 miles. The car runs great, shifts very smoothly but it only gets 23 miles per gallon on the highway. Anyone out there have any...
4
4

FS: Accord and Civic, No. VA
I have a 1991 Accord LX Automatic with 172K on it. Slightly samaged right fender. New tires, new axles, new brakes and rotors, regular oul changes. Nice wheels, and everything works! Except for the...

Can't see!
Better to ban pickups, vans, and SUV's. Just kidding......don't kill me! That's like trying to ban motherhood!
2
2

Re: Whiny fuel economy/EPA story on NBC
I think that most people who buy anything bigger than a mid size car even look at the EPA stickers, and could really care less about gas mileage.

Re: Whiny fuel economy/EPA story on NBC
I noticed maybe a 10% drop in economy from summer to winter, if even that. Of course, mine are all '80's cars...

Re: Anyone tow with a Honda Pilot?
Take a look thru the ARTICLES section over at or sign in and search 'towing'. 'Curly'

Re: Whiny fuel economy/EPA story on NBC
Yeah, kinda childish. We want to hear from people who don't even care about us, blaming others for problems. But then, these shows are very popular, I guess there are many people who want to be...