91 EX accord 5 speed, around 130k miles. Every 2 tanks of gas, I have
to add about 1 quart of oil into the engine. I have no idea where the
Recent replaced: (have used air intake)
1. Did replaced the valve steam seal myself 4 years ago after awhile
bought the car at 78000 mils (can intake and exhaust steam seal mix
2. Replaced a used PCV valve. (almost 2 yr ago from yunk yard).
3. O2 sensor. (because engine light ON about 3 months ago).
4. New spark plugs ( checked and saw NO oil on spark plugs for a
month, a litle gray+white deposite on spark plugs, to me this is kind
5. New distributor ( Oil leak and went through the seal).
6. Timing looks ok at about 15 + 2 ( spect is 15 +/-- 2). No valve
knocking at all.
7. Just a litle white smoke when start up (at about 60 F) in the
8. Oil change every 3000-5000 mils depend on how fast the oil getting
dirty (use BLEND oil which is part of synthetic).
9. Will replace timing belt at around 150-160k mils.
I am not sure if the leaks still from the crankshaft and camshaft end
seals because I had it fixed at a store about 3 yrs ago, but don't see
any oil leaking. (not open the timing belt cover, I mean just generally
looking when open the hood). If yes.......is that possible for 2 gas
tanks/ about 1 quart oil need to be added ?????
I don't see any droping oil at all from the engine.
Any one had this problem/ or know about this, please help. I really