92 Accord Headlamp adj?

My daughter has a 92 Accord that sustained some minor front end damage. I replaced the LT headlamp assy, and am trying to adjust it. There is one adjustment on the top, but it only adjusts the vertical. How is horizontal (Left-Right) adjustment made?

TIA,

Bob

Reply to
Bob Koller

Bob Koller wrote in news:Jv85f.15$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

There's another adjuster on the other side of the bulb. It's deeper down and harder to see, but it works the same as the one you've found (turns with a Phillips screwdriver).

Some of the headlights have the adjusters on the same side of the bulb, but one is below the other. A good flashlight will help.

Reply to
TeGGeR®