92 Civiv EX with Cabin Gasoline Odor

Hello,
Thought I'd put this out there an ask for help from the gurus. Maybe I'll get lucky that my problem may be a common one.
A couple days ago I started noticing a gasoline odor inside the cabin. I do
not smell anything under the hood but do smell a slight odor in the trunk. There is no visible leaking of gas on the ground. Does anyone have any ideas what to try first? Could it be a stuck 2 way canister valve or split hose??
The car has 195k miles, was driven in New England for the 14 or so winters but was undercoated when new. All the shop manual specified maintenance is up to date and no work has been performed recently.
Mike Somersworth, NH
mike wrote:

    Probably time for a gas tank. You will need to look at all hose connections and the seams of the tank and the fuel and brake lines under the car. Would not be suprised to find rust and leaks. Common on these cars.     Do you have a mechanic you can trust? bob