96 Accord high-mount brake lamp

Several weeks ago, brake lamp indicator came on. I was aware that rear left brake lamp was gone. Unfortunately, it wasn't all. High-mount brake lamp was also gone. I replaced rear lamp yesterday and it works well. However, I couldn't pull out high mount brake lamp socket, since two iron bars go across the socket assembly. There is no sufficient place to pull out the lamp socket. Is there anyone who can suggest other way to replacement?

Reply to
tonggy