Changing Brake Light in 1992 Accord Wagon

I need to change the brake lamp in my '92 Accord wagon. This is the one on the drivers side rear corner. I cannot for the life of me figure out who to get to the light bulb. There's a tiny panel on the side towards the rear (remember, this is a wagon) inner panel, but nowhere near enough to get your hand in there and twist out the socket from the taillight housing. Anyone have any tips/tricks? How does one take the entire lens assembly off? TIA Doc

Reply to
The Doctor

The Doctor wrote in news:cc78dc47-d865-4a6c-bc42- snipped-for-privacy@a36g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

If there's no obvious access-door for the brake lamp bulb, then you're meant to remove the interior trim to get at the bulb socket (and the lamp assembly's mounting nuts).

Reply to
Tegger

I agree I think you need to remove the trim to get to the bulb.

Reply to
Airport Shuttle

no, open the trunk and there's a side cover on each light cluster. technically, it's outside the car, not inside, and is easily accessed. all in the owners manual which you can track down online.

Reply to
jim beam