accord 90-93 steering lock

Hi

RHD Accord 2li 1990 ( 90 - 93 series )

Anyone know if the assembly ignition/steering lock is different for RHD and LHD - I can buy the whole thing well cheap in USA - inc shipping - but cannot fin d any sources in UK - except Honda who want £380 plus tax !

My key is very difficult to get from '0' to 1 - ok then, everything is fine - but I can't get the thing out again !

I wondering if it is more than just a worn key barrel - maybe needs the who le locking mech.

I would trust the key unit to be the same - USA or UK.

Thanks

Geoff - Bristol UK

Reply to
geoffs90accord