JRStern

JRStern wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Apres moi, the next guy.

Reply to
Tegger

Trust but verify! :-)

Reply to
tb

Honda dealerships are expensive. When they sell them Honda representatives can say "Look, we tell the buyers to get the brake fluid changed every three years as well as throw in a bunch of other earners... Yeah, I know, but it'll be a regular income for you on top of the retail margin and you'll re-coup the cost of buying the franchise that much more quickly."

Reply to
~misfit~

Compared to what? Compared to independent shops? Compared to not doing the required maintenance?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I think you missed his point. The post referred to buying a dealership from Honda corporate and what they tell prospective dealers they'll do to increase cash flow.

Reply to
Earl Grey