Fs: 1996 Honda Passport EX 4WD 160 kmiles $2,995

160,000 miles Red suv on gray interior

6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 4WD

A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Alloy Wheels, Tow Package

I have owned and maintained this vehicle since new. It has been very dependable and has never left me sitting. We have been keeping this vehicle as a backup and it has been parked the better part of the past year. Only drive once in a while to keep the battery fresh.

David Hill Reading PA

alpc56