Honda cut back on Pilot production?

Very few on local dealers' lots.

Reply to
Daryl Herkin

Well at the dealer yesterday they had, I would say their normal amount that Ive ever seen there, around 10.

Reply to
QUAKEnSHAKE

Is this an idle observation? Or, are you looking to buy and can't find one you like?

-- Tp,

-------- __o

----- -\

Reply to
TomP

And this surprises you....why?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

looks like normal amounts on dealer lots around me

Reply to
matt86

Hey I just rode in one for the first time the other day.

Nice!

If you like that sort of thing ...

Was brand spanking new, so someone found one somewhere.

J.

Reply to
JRStern

TomP wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com:

I want an LX and there aren't many on the lots

Reply to
Daryl Herkin