Honda going turbo next year!

And new fuel cells, and lots of stuff:

J.

ps - and the Acura NSX is *finally* going to hit the streets!?!?!?

Reply to
JRStern

Unfortunately, as someone pointed out in the comments, after the interminable wait for a new NSX, they somehow managed to pick the same day to introduce it that another twin-turbo V6 was announced, and that one seems to be getting quite a bit more attention:

Dave Garrett

Well yeah. What ever happened to the NSX? Was it four years ago Honda bought all this air time at the Superbowl with Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno to announce the NSX two years out, and then it was never released, and now has been almost totally reworked?

The Ford is all motor, no electrics? And Ford won't even announce a price. Well, let's see how that goes. For that matter let's see how the NSX goes.

Not like I'm about to buy either, or would want one if it were given to me free. OK well maybe free, I could put up with it for a while.

J.

Reply to
JRStern