my Del Sol (from Italy)

and here i am (from Italy). this is my Honda Del Sol (pictures taken by my, this is my hobby) :

-

(our last meeting a weekago, metting only for spider, roadster, targa)-
(the same meeting)

-

(the same meeting a yearago, scroll pictures horizontally, not vertically, use the down scroll bar)

-

(a short time with stripes, alldone myself)

-

(pictures of my italian land)

-

(another show car on 2003 butmy Del Sol was little different)

-

(specification andinformation about every modification done to my Del Sol, please click overevery icon 'e' (explorer) and it will open e new page with all works).

-

(this page is the container of allpages upper specified, you can find all pages up in this page and more lessimportant our meeting :-)

hoping you like pictures :-)

e-mail me : psqadpdkATtin.it) (my website :

Max

Reply to
aaa