Power Seat Trim/Controls - 2003 Pilot

Last week the local dealership quoted my wife $87.30 to replace the lower seat (plastic) trim around the power seat controls. She turned down this repair since the price of this cosmetic fix was not justfied. From what I here, failure of the trim/cover is common maintenance items on both Pilots and MDXs.

My question is can the power buttons and associated switch assembly be easily removed from the broken trim (cover) for use with a new trim (cover)? If so I can order the trim (cover) for about $25 and install part myself. (Otherwise the switch assembly runs another $30 dollars or so.) Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

RK

Reply to
RK