repair shop recommendations near Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Any recommendations for a non-dealership Honda repair shop in or near Palm Beach Gardens, FL ? My kid is buying a used Honda - it's gonna need to be checked over and it's probably gonna need repairs from time to time - I need someone we can trust - like the guy I use here in Dallas - I'd trust him with anything - honest as the day is long! Thanks!

Reply to
Texas Yankee