Shop Manuel 1990 orginal from Honda

HI , I have a shop Manuel for civic 1990, it will also be for 1988 to 1991. The book is from Honda and it's in excellent condition I will also add the Hanes Manuel too. and a car bra. for free.

any reasonable offer will be accepted Joey

514-895-3290
Reply to
joey

joey wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Did you ask Manuel whether he wants to be sold?

And get this: Manuel is a cross-dresser. He's wearing a Hanes bra!

If anyone's actually interested, the phone number Manuel's owner gives is in Montreal, Quebec.

Reply to
TeGGeR®