Shop Manuel 1990 orginal from Honda

HI , I have a HONDA SERVICE MANUAL for civic 1990, From Honda. It will also be good for 1988 to 1991. The book is from Honda and it's in excellent condition I will also add the HAYNES Automotive Repair Manual too.

Any reasonable offer will be accepted Joey

514-895-3290
Reply to
joey

joey wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

$1.

Is that reasonable?

I'm in Canada too, so you could just mail it to me. If it makes you feel better, I was born in Montreal, also in the 514 area code.

Reply to
TeGGeR®