Wanted: Used Honda Civic hatchback in Seattle area

I'm looking for a Honda Civic hatchback, 10 years or so old, about

100,000 or fewer miles, with a manual transmission, air conditioning, power steering, well-maintained with good maintenance records (bonus points if the timing belt has been replaced recently). I don't want to pay much more than $5000 or $6000. Am I dreaming?
Reply to
Jacqueline Passey