Honda Civic DX Hatchback question

Posting for a friend: I have a 1991 Honda Civic DX Hatchback, manual transmission. Recently, I have noticed that the car starts very slowly from a stop i.e. it takes a longer time to get to speed before I can shift it to the next gear. At around 30mph, the car responds as normal and picks up speed as it used to. I changed the spark plugs a month or so back. The car runs normal at low speeds (it does not run rough) and so I am not sure as to what the problem could be.

Any suggestions as to what the problem could be?

Thanks!

-Sunil

Reply to
Sunil Menon