2007 Santa Fe Tsb's

Two items.

  1. Before getting my new computer, I had an URL for the Hyundai TSB's, I could look up them for my 2007 Santa Fe. Wondering if anyone has that address handy and could publish it here?

  1. My 2007 Santa Fe (Actually my wife's) often times shifts very harshly when going from reverse to drive, especially the first time in the day. At one time there was a procedure you could go through to possibly rectify it. It involved starting the car then shifting to some gear a number of seconds, then shifting to another gear for some number of seconds, etc. Can anyone point me to that procedure?

Appreciate it.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

need to register to access. Striker

Reply to
Striker

Yeah that's it, thanks striker. I am registered if I can just remember. But I will get there. Thanks again.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

That was it Striker, thanks again.