2009 Hyundai I 20 - Distance to empty after petro pump icon appears?

Hello the world!!

I've just joined from the UK and just bought a 2009 Hyundai I 20. No problems very pleased with it. But can anyone tell me how many miles it runs with the fuel gauge indicator on low fuel (a little petrol pump comes up) when its running low. No indication of this whatsoever in the manual! Cheers Norman xx

Reply to
norman

Should be 50 miles or more

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

"Edwin Pawlowski" ha scritto nel messaggio news:EHctl.12126$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com...

Anyway, it is a good rule to avoid to leave the tank empty, fuel pump is expensive.

Reply to
Zotto

Many thanks 50 miles will do me!!

Reply to