86 steller rough running

I have an 86 steller, it was running good until i when to town once now it runs for a couple of miles or i come to a hill and then starts to stutter, shake and run rough, some times it dies. But when i put methal hydrate into my tank it will run fine. Can anyone help me please Thanks

Reply to
kx_the_almighty

Jody

"jaaribare" wrote: > you have water in your gas tank by sounds of it... > get it drained, i wanna get my hands on a stellar =) > "kx_the_almighty" wrote in > message > news:1_591686 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com... > >I have an 86 steller, it was running good until i when to > town once > > now it runs for a couple of miles or i come to a hill and > then starts > > to stutter, shake and run rough, some times it dies. > > But when i put methal hydrate into my tank it will run fine. > > Can anyone help me please > > Thanks > >

> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > >
Thanks Alot, Ill have that done today

Reply to
kx_the_almighty