Checking for collision damage

This morning, my 2001 Accent was rear-ended by another Hyundai, an XG350. This was a relatively low impact rear offset crash, bumper to bumper, with the only visible damage being the scratches on my bumper. I'm inclined to just forget about it -- this 6 year old car already has its share of dents and scratches -- but now I'm paranoid about possible hidden, expensive structural damage to this little tin can of a car. How would you go about making sure that everything is fine with this car?

Thanks.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Wong

Crawl under and look? If you don't know what you are looking at or for, go to a body shop. They will find something, especially if they are not busy.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski