Elantra 2003 - Replacement clips for sun visors

I'm looking for a couple of clips that hold the sun visors in place. I've found replacement visors on eBay (which I don't need), but not the clips. Does anyone know where these can be purchased? TIA

Reply to
Victek

I expect you'll be able to purchase these relatively inexpensively at the dealer.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Sounds like the type of item you have to get either from the dealer or from a junk yard.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I had a few more moments to look up the part. It'll vary depending on interior color and production date of vehicle, but expect to pay $3 to $5 each at the dealer.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Yes. Just take the vehicle's VIN with you, and they should be able to locate them in the system. Hopefully, they will still be available for a 2003.

KM

Reply to
Kirk Matheson

Thanks hyundaitech and Kirk. I'll check with the dealer.

Reply to
Victek