Hyundai High Mileage Registry: add your 100,000+ Hyundai

Have a Hyundai with more than 100,000 km or miles? Check out our mileage registry at

Years ago I saw something similar for Honda autos and thought it would be nice to have something like this for Hyundai and Kia owners.

GeoUSA,

GeoUSA

Cool!

I think my wife is trying to top your list. The car was manufactured on Jan

29, and already has 6K miles on it. :(
Reply to
Bob Adkins