100,000 medallion

Volvo Clubs As a Volvo owner, you are part of a very large and proud community. To show our appreciation, our Care By Volvo® philosophy is carried throughout every aspect of car ownership, including meeting the special needs of its drivers, celebrating Volvo's safety attributes and recognizing important Volvo milestones. Volvo High Mileage Club To recognize owners who have driven their Volvos

100,000+ mile. this hyperlink takes you to
then goes nowhere! any suggestions? or better yet, solutions?

--------------000106040406020900050003--

Reply to
klh in VA

No solution for you but, are you aware that they no longer give medallions, but give window sticker instead?

Wish I'd ordered my 300,000mi medallion early...

Don

anyhow, i stopped at my neighborhood volvo store to order the volvo award mdedallion. no paperwork there anymore. now its go to the web page. so i did. ugh. and i found

Clubs

As a Volvo owner, you are part of a very large and proud community. To show our appreciation, our Care By Volvo® philosophy is carried throughout every aspect of car ownership, including meeting the special needs of its drivers, celebrating Volvo's safety attributes and recognizing important Volvo milestones. Volvo High Mileage Club To recognize owners who have driven their Volvos 100,000+ mile. this hyperlink takes you to

then goes nowhere! any suggestions? or better yet, solutions?

Reply to
don hodgdon

"klh in VA" wrote;

If you follow the links they lead you to:

VOLVO CUSTOMER CARE CENTER

Toll-Free Number: 1-800-458-1552

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@volvocars.com

Address: Volvo Cars of North America, LLC

7 Volvo Drive Rockleigh, New Jersey 07647

Good Luck!

Reply to
Stephen Henning

I'm not sure but they may have a supply of the old medallions kicking around. I believe that it's related to which milestone your're asking for.

My 2001 V40 is creeping up on Level 1 (100 thousand miles), and my wife's 2002 V40 is right behind me.

Of course, if you see our driveway, unless I'm working from home,. the line-up is the other way around.

Reply to
byrocat

my 98 v70 XC just celebrated a milestone after just over 9 years! ... slowest to 100k ever. one of the consequences of not driving to work every day (or going to work everyday either :-) )

anyhow, i stopped at my neighborhood volvo store to order the volvo award mdedallion. no paperwork there anymore. now its go to the web page. so i did. ugh. and i found

Volvo Clubs

As a Volvo owner, you are part of a very large and proud community. To show our appreciation, our Care By Volvo® philosophy is carried throughout every aspect of car ownership, including meeting the special needs of its drivers, celebrating Volvo's safety attributes and recognizing important Volvo milestones. Volvo High Mileage Club To recognize owners who have driven their Volvos 100,000+ mile. this hyperlink takes you to

which then goes nowhere! any suggestions? or better yet, solutions?

I emailed a request for a 200,000 badge, 4000 miles ago and no response. Had the same issues with a dead end on the web site.

After reading this thread placed a phone call to the 1-800 # and chatted with the most courteous phone rep I have ever talked to. Nothing in the system on my email, so either my email was purged or never got to volvocars.

I suggest the phone call.

joe

Reply to
Joe