Kia High Mileage Registry: add your 100,000+ Kia

Have a Kia with more than 100,000 km or miles? Check out our mileage registry at

Years ago I saw something similar for Honda autos and thought it would be nice to have something similar for Kia and Hyundai owners. Quite a few Hyundais are registered, but only one Kia so far.

GeoUSA,

GeoUSA

Cool. I'm a sucker for silly little things like this. {:o)

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM

Zero miles Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

Are new vehicles really delivered with zero miles?

Reply to
CMM

Not delivered yet, so can't give mileage, but will let you know.

Reply to
Gordoni

Reply to
Robert Black