New Genesis coupé images!

They finally get the Tiburon looking cool and next they come up with this? What a positively goofy looking car.

Reply to
Nelson Smedly

I know a good optometrist that you can use. You obviously need one.

Reply to
Tom

The lines do look a little exagerated, I'm sure the lines and curves will be smoothed out a bit..

Is this the V8 RWD car they were talking about?

I'd be happy with a V6 RWD if its at least the 3.6 thats in the big SUV whos name currently escapes me.

If they had that, I would definately consider it over getting another G35.

Reply to
Paradox

You obviously need lessons in aesthetics and some good taste. It looks like a child's toy.

Reply to
Nelson Smedly

And you also need glasses. It's not a CozyCoupe, it's a good looking car. Maybe you've been looking at Chevrolets lately and don't know what style is. It's all in the eye of the beholder. Different strokes, man. All in fun......

Reply to
Tom