New Genesis

Just bought my 6th Hyundai product, a Genesis G80. It has a few nice upgrades from my 2015. Wireless phone charger, front and side
cameras,three years of Blue Link, three years of service.
The dealership is connected to a Chevy dealership and he said Hyundai is outselling them.

Nice....good luck with it. I checked one out in 2015 and it was great, and they're probably better now. My Hyundai dealer owns a Chevy dealership and Mazda dealership all next to each other.
On 10/22/2017 5:49 PM, jtees4 wrote:

Amazing how many dealerships some of these guys have. I bought a few cars from Herb Chambers and he has 55 dealerships. This dealer has at least 5