Northern California Hyundai Club

If you live in Northern Calif, own a Hyundai and have been looking for a local club, you have finally found one! Hi my name is Kat, live in Modesto, own a 03 Tiburon and run the Norcal Hyundai meets. Our members range in all ages from young to old, male and female and own all Hyundai models. We have a pretty great group of people that come from all over Norcal... from Bakersfield, Fresno, Sacramento, Stockton, Livermore, Bay Area, SF, Santa Cruz, etc. We are people just like you that like to get together for meets, BBQs and other events. Families and friends are always welcome! You can find most of us on newtiburon.com and hyundaiperformance.com under the Southwest sections in the forums.

Tomorrow we will be meeting up in Carmichael at Mountain Mike's Pizza on El Camino Ave For more info on the meet go here:

?t=69888 . If you would like to be on our email list for all upcoming meets and events, send me an email with your info to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

We also have a Norcal Hyundai Map that you can sign up on. This is a great way to see you lives in your area!

And we have a Calendar of Events to keep you updated on what's happening:
For pictures of our members cars, visit my Cardomain page: Pages 4,5& 6

katcook