Rover Coupe Club

I have just noticed a fair few questions about Rover Coupes being posted here so I thought I'd let you know that there is a Rover Coupe Club where you can find the friendliest bunch of individuals around. Visit Our web site at

The main web site is still under a revamp but there is a very active forum and yahoo group attached.

If your looking for technical information, help and advice on anything from how to service you car to where to buy all the modifications you want, check it out.

Maybe your looking to buy or sell a Rover Coupe? What better place to buy than from an enthusiast who has looked after your future purchase, or if your selling, give the chance for an enthusiast to own it, rather than someone who may not appreciate it as much.

We organise local meets and have an annual Rover Coupe meet each year. We are also proud to support the Super Coupe Cup in whch one of our members races.

Don't be shy, you'll be amazed at how friendly the forum is and at the end of the day...the club is FREE

Thanks for reading,

Pete

Peter