Saturn Performance Club - substantial website update & new features

The Saturn Performance Club website ( http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com ) has undergone some upgrades recently, and we'd like to share them with you.
We've updated our "about us" pages to better explain who we are, and what we are about as a club. We've also updated our membership signup pages, and detail the numerous benefits of membership.
You can order SPC shirts and decals, including our semi famous "Saturn 16V twin cam" stickers - a great addition to your modified Saturn - even if you are not a member.
But the feature we are most proud of is our online dyno archive. We currently have 207 runs, covering cars from '91 to '03, and nearly every bolt-on performance part currently available. "What the heck is a dyno?", you ask? Visit the site - plenty of background information is provided.
Feel free to stop by and take the demo dyno archive for a spin.
A few sample screenshots can be found here:
http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com/images/dyno1.jpg
http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com/images/dyno2.jpg
http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com/images/dyno3.jpg
Thanks for reading, and we hope to see more of you at SPC events this year.