Re: Determining oil change intervals via analysis

My question, and I don't know whether anything mentioned in the analysis (e.g. active additive present in oil) actually addresses it, is whether the oil has begun to leave deposits that could prevent proper oil flow through the engine. The vast majority of failures I've seen have been do to restricted oil passages, not the inability of the oil to lubricate.

Reply to
hyundaitech