Re: how do Ierase engine light on accent 2000?

rick wrote in news:421bd12e$1_1 @alt.athenanews.com:

Hi all, > Is there any way to erase check engine light without the scanner-The > front pipe was leaking and engine light came on -after scan, it was > suppose to be the O2 sensor, but thepipe was leaking so bad I replaced > it. Is there any way to erase the code to see if it will come back?-I > tried unplugging battery for 15 seconds-nothing. Any ideas??? > Rick >

Let me ask you this... I'm having the same O2 sensor issue, but have been too cheap to fix it... What did something like that set you back?

Reply to
The Chris

LameBMX