Re: Hyundai should forget about the Equus (in the U.S.)

The Equus is a car that I would NEVER consider, based on unresolved issue= s

> with a 2010 Genesis. =A0Hyundai has actually over-reached with the Genesi= s and > the Equus is a pipe dream. > > Why the eff would Hyundai offer a model beyond the Genesis when they have > yet to deal with QC issues with the Genesis and their shaky U.S. dealers = who > don't understand or appreciate the market segment that the Genesis propos= es > to serve? =A0I would love to get my money back on my Genesis purchase to = use > for a Lexus, or a similar high-quality automobile. =A0The Genesis is actu= ally > a very nice car, but has problems and getting it fixed is becoming a hobb= y > and is a bitch.

Hyundai is carefully selecting dealers which can sell and service the Equus. This is based on the dealer's Genesis sales, their sales and service satisfaction numbers, and other factors.

Care to elaborate about the problems you've had with your Genesis? I searched your posts here and wasn't able to find anything relevant, not to imply you were obliged to post; I was just curious. Most Genesis owners with which I've had contact have been happy with their purchase. Those that aren't tend to be customers that were coming out of a BMW 7-series, Mercedes S-class or something similar. If you have a story that's different from the rest, I'm definitely interested in hearing it.

Reply to
hyundaitech