Re: Loss of Power Steering and A/C

I have a 2003 Santa Fe. As I was driving it just today, the battery and

break lights came on, on the dashboard. Just as this happened I

lost my Air conditioning and Power Steering. > I was able to limp home ok. I'm guessing I may have broke a drive belt. > Has this happened to anyone else before ?

Let's see... these problems occurred, you suspected a drive belt, but you didn't open the hood to simply check?

Reply to
Mike Marlow