Recommend Bluetooth handsfree for Sante Fe?

A little off topic - but for those of us that drive Sante Fe's (2-2007 LTD/AWD here):

I do about 800 miles/week in my new SUV and with the XM just love the drive. However, even though using a cell phone while driving in most states is verboten, it happens.

I rode in a coworkers Jeep GC recently and when his phone rang it came through the radio loud and clear. This is GREAT, I thought. But Hyundai doesn't seem to offer that feature (YET).

Therefore, does anyone already use a bluetooth handsfree device that works similarly in their Hyundai?

Any recommendations/comments greatly appreciated.

Bob

Reply to
bobmct

bobmct wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I have no experience with this but a Google search yielded:

A. Sinan Unur

Thank you very much. I had no idea that these devices existed.

Bob

Reply to
bobm3

snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Hope it helps. Please do let us know how it works out.

Sinan

Reply to
A. Sinan Unur