Santa Fe Rear Bumper Cover question?

I had the unfortunate incident of backing into one of those short parking lot poles which cracked my right rear bumper cover and the reflector mounted within. A couple of estimates came out to just under $1K (Ouch). The parts to replace are the bumper cover and the reflector and lens.

So, my question is... have any of you readers ever changed the rear bumper cover on a Hyundai before? If so, what is the difficulty level?

Also, has anyone over purchased such an item from a late model junk yard and if so what was the resulting part like?

BTW - my year is 2007

Thanks

Reply to
bobmct