Watching the Jets and Raves D...

Even whey they are up, or when the opponent is in obvious passing situations, the Jets and Raves will always rush 5 (blitz) and put the pressure on the QB. No soft zone bullshit, no soft push bullshit, no

3-man rush bullshit, keep on attacking and attacking.

That was what Spags bought into the system, Jimmy Johnson style "I'll blitz you, deal with it" attitude.

Sheridan, with all the promise that he will preserve Spags system and only tinker with it, seems to avoid the blitz like the plague.

Reply to
Optimus Prime

I like sports as much as anyone, but unless Hyundai's next new vehicles will be called the Jet and the Rave(n), I'm not sure what this is doing on this board. It's not like there's a shortage of sports blogs, chat rooms, etc. for football fans.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt